The yoga retreat is in beautifully restored, ancient stone properties, nestling on the edge of a tranquil, friendly hamlet. With plenty of character, private gardens and stunning views of the surrounding nature, the accommodation provides a perfect setting for a restorative and relaxing stay. The venue has a beautiful outside yoga space with a lovely rolling countryside view, a perfect place to deepen your yoga practice.
Yoga Retreat includes:
- 2 daily yoga classes
- Mindful meditation practice
- Beautiful outdoor yoga space with a gorgeous view
- Healthy Brunch & Dinner
- Trip to a night market
- Lovely vegetable, fruit and flower garden
- Use of retreat facilities including swimming pool, bicycles, badminton and boules court
- Extensive ground with lots of hammocks
- Bed linens, towels and toiletries
- Wifi in all properties
Other activities such as wine tasting, kayaking, mountain biking, horse riding, Stand-up Padding (SUP) and massage can also be arranged at additional costs.
Unlike many other retreats, the group will be kept to a small size (maximum 12) so that you can receive more personal attention and learn yoga in an intimate setting. It's suitable for all abilities including beginners and your welcome to bring your family, friends and partners!
We have different accommodation types to suit you. See here for more information on our yoga holiday!